Terms & Conditions for GeoDirectory Competitions
By participating in this promotion you agree to the terms and conditions below.
- In these terms and conditions:
“GeoDirectory” means An Post GeoDirectory Limited having its registered office at GPO, O’Connell Street Lower, Dublin 1, D01 F5P2;
- To be eligible to participate in the competition, you must have:
- Twitter: Followed @Geodirectory_ie and retweeted the Christmas Competition post to win a €50 One4All Voucher.
- Facebook: Liked and commented on the Christmas Competition post to win a €50 One4All Voucher.
- GeoDirectory’s decision in relation to selection of the competition winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into. There will be 2 winners at the end of competition (1 from Twitter and 1 from Facebook) selected at random from all of the valid entries received. The winners will be notified on via social media channels on 21st December 2021. The winner will have 5 days to respond with their contact details to claim their prize.
- By entering the competition entrants are deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions of the competition.
- The winners may be required to take part in promotional activities and GeoDirectory reserves the right to publish the entry, name, photograph and value of prizes paid to the winner.
- GeoDirectory reserves the right in their absolute discretion to disqualify any person from the competition, to add to, amend or waive any rule without prior notice to the entrant and, in the event of circumstances beyond its control, to cancel the competition at any stage.
- Your Information: GeoDirectory is careful to treat the privacy of its customers with care and due regard to the laws of Ireland.
- The information, including personal data, contained on the completed entry form or business card which you submitted to enter the Competition will be used to run the promotion and to issue direct mail and special offers by GeoDirectory.