GeoDirectory has the most comprehensive, accurate address database of buildings available in the Republic of Ireland.
Our GeoDirectory database gives:
A distinct, verified address ID for every property - 1.87 million in total
An exact geographical location - a geocode - for every building
200,000 individual business addresses
A quarterly update incorporating every change
Details of new construction underway.
GeoDirectory helps hundreds of companies and organisations to cut costs and to accurately address their clients and customers while revolutionising their businesses. Businesses using our product have:
● Established online ordering services using our data
● Slashed mailing costs as GeoDirectory allows for the cross referencing of all a company’s databases (sales, customer service, etc.) into one hyper efficient customer contact base
● Improved transportation and delivery time, maximised logistical efficiency, matched deliveries with efficient routing and cut out wrong deliveries
● Used our data to accurately assess insurance risks (flooding, hazardous locations, crime statistics). Accurate information allows insurance companies to reward low risk customers with lower premiums thereby attracting new business
● Managed customer records more accurately. The GeoDirectory database is dynamic, not static, and with 600,000 changes annually (due to population changes) ours is easily the most accurate database in the country
● Conducted sophisticated market research. The more information you have the more that can be done with it. Our customers have combined our comprehensive information with other data sources to micro target potential business. They have saved hundreds of thousands of Euro in some cases while also increasing the quantity and quality of their customer relationship management
● Created sophisticated electronic maps. Leading local authorities are now using sophisticated electronic mapping to spot trends such as housing, litter, vandalism, flooding. Using our database information they can target resources at these areas in a very specific way, getting the job done more quickly while saving money and time.
Established by An Post and Ordnance Survey Ireland to identify the precise address and location of every residential and commercial property in the State our database assigns each property its own individual fingerprint – a unique, verified address in a standardised format, together with a precise geocode.